Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011





Still on Portal 2 at the moment and I finally found my partner in science who helped me through the co-op who is none other then the famous Rydou !

Yeah you probably remind him from the well-known clan CVF

He played the P-body bot and I did the wonderfull Atlas.

<-----------

He decided to buy the game and we played it once for now. We will get the achievments soon. But I'm kinda disapointed that he felt necessary to get spoiled on the solo achievments :/ (I know, I know I wonder my friends)


  Apart from some 4/5 rooms that made us perplex it was kinda fast and too short as usual but still it was great !


Anyway it would always be too easy for the dream team that we are
Can you immagine the combinated power of two major gamers of all time ?



I can even tell you that we hugged many times and I think I even had a boner for him.
I'll tell you more later.


33 comments:

  1. Oh wow looks like you've found your soul mate Gj

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thats so sweet! i had a blast playing co op as well. we did it in a coupleof seshes so i got to play both p-body and atlas. atlas is way cooler imho

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see real technology inspired by this art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I need to hear more about it later...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt want to read because i havnt beat it yet, dont want to spoil it :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont mean to dishearten you but the co-op achievements are really hard to get

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about ... a cliff up- hanger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heh, when playing through me and my mate must've gestured more than puzzle solved. That as well as trapping each other in portals. All in all it was pretty easy, I was quite disappointed to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved every second of this game

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love portal, thx for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any idea when this is going to be at a reduced price on Steam?

    ReplyDelete
  12. everyone says that the game is one of the best they have very played. I really need to get this one tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol at the comment above haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great game man, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Coop was SO much fun! its hilarious to find ways to murder your partner without them knowing! +1 follower

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the pics have not seen all of these before thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. portal co-op breaks relationships, all though it was a lot more challenging than single player

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is an excellent game. following.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think this game is fantastic. following.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything seemed fine until that last sentence...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Waiting for portal 3 ._____.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha oh God. Great game though.

    ReplyDelete
  23. yes dude!!! F yes!!! I love it, hilarious story for an awesome game!1!!1

    ReplyDelete