Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

TOKI TORI !



I bought this game on steam not really knowing what to expect.
The ad came from Rush an other great game.

But I was really really well surprised by it.

Look at the next picture



Looks like a plateforme game right ?
Well it's not. It's a puzzle and high reflexion game.
The goal is to reach every eggs on the map.
As in Braid you can rewind but most of the time you have to analyse the level really long and then you can take the perfect way.

Every object you can use modify the whole gameplay.



It was included in the Steam's potato sack promotion and I personnaly think it's a must have. Some new levels are added and I didn't even solve one HARD level. Yeah they are THAT HARD !

I'll post about my improvment on it soon cause I'm really into this game this days.

36 comments:

  1. i played this game, is so addicting :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting, I might buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played this game once. It was actually really fun. More people should play it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems really, really confusing. Time to look up walkthroughs! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun game, I can only agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah that game is truly awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks pretty cool...the layout kinda reminds me of Commander Keen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks good. how would you rate it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You said it resembles Braid and I just got it on Steam, rofl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I got the puzzle vibe from Toki tori. There's obviously some well designed elements in the game, but I honestly don't think it's something I would get into.

    Glad you got a surprise out of it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems interesting, might pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never picked this up but I've heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like a cute game, i think i'll check it out

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks SO entertaining! do want!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I played this on Wii once, it was really fun and hard. following!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heard good things about this game.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehe :) i like these kind of games, any idea of how much it costs ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like little chickens :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. I considered picking this up pre-portal 2, maybe I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for review, gonna buy it, sounds entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great name TOKI TORI? lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting, may have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  23. I definitely will try this.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was tempted to buy the potato sack, but I already have all of the games in it.

    Never played this. Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Potato sack, supported by GladOS

    ReplyDelete
  26. it must be really really hard!! e__e

    ReplyDelete