Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

Portal update and Online Key Store

Just a quick update my friends to show you my own screenshot of my Portal completion.
Here it is:


I miss the selected chamber on silver to reach the achievment but I'll soon get it.

I also tried the map pack that add the flash game's level. And as I heard it really is the best map pack ever. Also better then Portal 2 in my opinion.

Talking about Portal 2 I have to recommand a very good website.

Online key store    or even OKS

I bought my Portal 2 key and had to wait a bit before they shipped it to me but still it went so nice that I think I will buy again over there next time. I get it for 35E and it was 32 the day after. I paid by credit card and I was satisfied with the transaction. Try it if you want Portal 2 as well.

20 comments:

  1. Yep, tons of people are having fun with this game. I'll be waiting for a sale though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh i wasn't even aware Portal 1 had any map packs. Nice reason to become re-addicted to it. I thought Portal 2 was great and that it ended fantastically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checkin' out that key store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah this game is a must play at least once. A play thru only takes like 3 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your portal completion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don;t have P2 ;/ I'm going to buy it on my next payday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Portal is a great game. I cant get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just had a friend over yesterday and we completed the portal 2 coop in one long session :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll wait for a price drop or something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah..i'll be waiting for a sale as well. :D cheers tho

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think Portal 2 is great, but my PC is not strong enough for 2. I still play Portal 1 :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to check out the new one.. I'd like to get back into Portal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i still want to play portal 1 and 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. still downloading portal 1 :C

    ReplyDelete