Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Recettear + No car refund :/


I'm back from a festval so sorry for the waiting but I'm back on tracks.
I even took contacts with several old clans I was in to participate in my blog posts.

I finished the first part of this game RECETTEAR a while ago and I have to admit that it is enjoyable.


You get really charmed by the atmosphere inside the game. Classic Japanese RPG style with wonderful characters. But the gameplay is unique.


You are a Item SELLER and you see the adventurers as your clients. So basically you can finish the video-game by setting prices for individual clients and take the most profit of it. The first goal of the game if to refinance loans to your investor. You can adapt to the market prices and even recognise the pigeon in every consumer.


There are also parts of the game where you can play dungeons as an adventurers but in the end you don't really feel like finishing everything.


I have to say I loved it but it's still a capitalist game and as you're probably aware of I'm against the monetary system so I wanted to make that post and uninstall tne software from my computer.


And would also like to express my rage about what happened.some months ago. I parked my car in front of my home in town. And some garage owner parked his car INSIDE mine. I waited but I get no money from car accident lawyer. So I may have to invest in new parts soon. But I want to buy a couple of games soon so I may wait for the price to go low. I'll talk about them soon ;)

13 comments:

  1. >parked his car INSIDE mine
    um, how exactly did he get a car inside a car, I don't quite understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. the capitalism picture made me laugh out of my chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you won't play games that operate on monetary systems that you don't agree with. Not a fan of capitalism either here, but dayuuuum. That's hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still don't know exactly what this game is about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok i didn't play this one but ill give it a try! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This game looks pretty cool, I'm gonna look into it

    ReplyDelete
  7. The capitalism picture fits together so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im not too clear on this myself lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Capitalism picture owns the system!

    ReplyDelete