Followers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Braid


I'm pratically sure this post will be useless cause I guess this game will stay in every hardcore gamer's brain. But if not why didn't you try Braid ?

I won't even spoil the key to the gameplay for those who are discovering the name.
But trust me you will remind forever this game.


It will muscle some part of your brain that you had no idea they was there.

I finished the game a long time ago but I still don't have all achievments. One of them is for the semi speedrun of the game so it won't be easy.



This looks like Mario and it is like Mario but as I said earlier there's a major change in the gameplay that define the essence of Braid.

Has anyone heard about some custom mapsby the way ?

16 comments:

  1. Looks like Mario + Donkey Kong in my opinion. :D
    I'll google it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love braid. the time challenges were hard like hell. very addicting game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best indie game I ever played.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not going to lie, I know nothing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any custom maps, but I never actually finished Braid I'm ashamed to say. I was too proud to look up walkthroughs but I'm terrible at puzzles and I couldn't figure out some of them on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I should play some Braid

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks cool 2 kill some time

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks a tad like mario, but i like mario so it's not a problem :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never played it dude. I think I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, need to replay so I can get the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of this game. looks AMAZING btw! i must check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't heard anything about custom maps, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah Imight just give this a go. following.

    ReplyDelete
  14. At a quick glance I thought that last one was Mario. Looks pretty cool over all.

    ReplyDelete