Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Assassin's creed brotherhood

Well yesterday I started Assassin's creed brotherhood wich is the 2.5's opus of the serie supposed to be a trilogy..



I don't know if some of you played it but the first was kinda lame but the second gives life to the whole serie. I really enjoyed playing it but it still was kinda quick to reach the end.

But with this one I really feel like I'm gonna spend some time on it. Missions ask for special objectives to finish with 100% and the beauty of it makes me wanna find all the crap hidden on the whole map.

I feel like they gave interest to every single crappy aspect the last games had.
I'll give a screenshot with everything finished when it's done but I can say that apart from the 100+ objects to find everywhere I finished the 2 first games 100%


I'll post a recap anyway but for now I'll have to play some nights ;)

27 comments:

  1. Finished it few days ago, great game ! Waiting for next one. Mindfucking story goes on :)

    Let's follow eachothers ? Oke ? I'd like to keep eye on your blog and It would be great if you did the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not got it yet, but i plan to when work pays me. Following though :) have a look at my two blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solid game. I also love the song Royksopp Forever that was in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Multi-player is a bitch to master.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted to get into these but lacked the extra cash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finished the 2nd section 100% now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great game, post some updates man

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't played this one yet but I've been meaning to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll definately check this one out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great gameplay is all I can say about this great game.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trust me
    you will love this game it has an awesome story and multiplayer

    ReplyDelete
  12. These looked awesome, always wanted to try 'em and my brother even bought 'em...just never gotten around to it :(.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never played...is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well shit. Kinda jealous now. This is the one I've been dying to play! 1 was alright and 2 was amazing! Dammit now I've gotta go buy it..

    ReplyDelete
  15. For some reason, I was never interested in this series at all, maybe I am just a fps type of player?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I mainly play fps as well but still it's good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a really interesting one! I'm sure ill try that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVED this game! End was kinda annoying in a blatant 'setting up a sequel' kinda way, but still, seriously good game. Did I mention I liked this game?

    ReplyDelete
  19. i enjoyed playing this game

    ReplyDelete
  20. the graphics blew me out of my chair!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I still have to buy the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Always been a fan of Assassin's Creed.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Played the game on ps3 , it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I Never played Assasins Creed !! Is it More Intresting Than Cod Mw2??

    ReplyDelete