Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hidden messages in Assassin's s Creed ?

I'm still playing Assassin's creed 2.5 this days and it's so wonderful ! Really the ultimate AC for me. I may even try to get the pristine 100%

But something catched my eye going through the game.

Has every gamer who played the serie knows there's a feature not necessary to end the game that's called "The truth"

It's some sort of riddle that leads to a fragment of video. If you find them all you get the whole video.

In this opus the riddles are getting extremly hard and I still didn't take the time to finish them. But I noticed something.


 Look at the subtitles ! Behind the idea in the game that templars are behind every conspiracy we actually believe in our own world. I think here that the conceptors of the game try to give a message. 
A message that is non politic nor religious.

I've been interested this last months on a movement called the Zeitgeist movement.
This particular movement is made of scientists who show that labour today is modern slavery and that removing the monetary system and replace it by a ressource base economy would remove the cancer of our society. Like hunger poverty war and politic.


Here as well you can see the message similar to Zeitgeist.


I think it's awesome to share that idea in one of the best game of the year. And I don't think it will stop ! The movement is grass root and it will lead to many form of art.

If you're interested here's the link of the video that explains the movement.


There's subtitles in many languages.
So what do you think ? Are they sharing the ideas of the movement ?
I'll keep posting screenshots about it as I go through the riddle but they are really hard this time :) 
I love it.

31 comments:

  1. hidden messages. codes. CONSPIRACY.

    followed

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah very interesting! I believe these kind of msgs are all around us, we just reallly have to open our eyes and look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember playing Assassin's Creed 2 at night in the dark and freaking myself out thinking about the conspiracies and everything. And I unlocked the video of an elephant getting electrocuted, that thing really freaked me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well that's.. interesting to say the least.
    nice post. and i like AC as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I new it and you have just confirmed it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wouldn't be surprised at all if there really are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you might be reading too much into something that's designed to resemble a conspiracy theory on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zeitgeist certainly raises some questions that are being evaded by officials and normal media, but they also seem to produce completely insane ideas

    ReplyDelete
  9. i never plaied assassins creed. and its crazy ive been questioning society lately.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Assassin's Creed 2 is the only game that I have 1000/1000 gamerscore on. The Truth blew my empty fucking mind. It's crazy how much research they did and how much they put into it. I only played about half of Brotherhood so I dunno about the truth from it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love hidden messages in games, it's always a nice touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This assassin's creed game sounds interesting. I should check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Assassins creed is the shit, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A deeper meaning is always nice for depth, wish I liked the game though :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yet another reason why this game is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting. Never would've noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. maybe just want to give us a proposal

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like they really did their homework when they made this game.

    ReplyDelete
  19. it sounds really interesting. wish they include something like this in more games

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never noticed it either. Must be an alien conspiracy though.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I HERD IF U PLAY ASASINZ CREED BAKWERDS AT MIDNITE U GET PUNCHED IN FACE LOL

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting stuff here. I've seen Zeitgeist: Moving Forward and thought it was very informative and had a great message.

    Definitely following for more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ever seen They Live an amazing movie with hidden message done a different way. You should check it out. Love the blog will be following.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I do think the world is heading to a scary place. Not so bad at Alex Jones or Zeitgeist might think... but I would have a bug out plan if I were you guys, i've got mine.

    ReplyDelete
  25. conspiracies everywhere, thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's hard for me to believe in these stories. But it's a nice touch from Ubisoft that they put something like that in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  27. subliminal messages are interesting

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the Zeitgeist movement's ideology. I think they are onto something...

    ReplyDelete
  29. The hidden messages that the developers put in is the only reason I play this game.

    ReplyDelete