Followers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Best achievment ever !


I've never been so proud of anything. This achievment was hell to get.
You can check the 3 levels to get it on youtube.
It is actually a group of levels inspired on "I wanna be the guy" wich is one of the hardest game ever made

If you don't know super meat boy it is the proof that old fashioned game can bring you more fun than fancy graphics games.

Best game I bought in 2010 I strongly recommend it !
It is so complete (500 levels + editor)



16 comments:

  1. I'll check this out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beat the game. I beat the game into the ground. And all I can say is Im pretty sure the tormented souls that created Super Mario Levels were the designers behind some of these nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played but I am thinking about doing so right now. Thanks for the post! Following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 1 percent from the end of it and it's the hardest game I've ever played. If you think you're pro let's show it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I <3 Super Meat Boy! But yeah, some achievements are too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i played this game at a friends house and man it's addictive but well programmed. When it drops in price i'll go pick it up :) cool blog! followed

    ReplyDelete
  7. heard much about it. maybe ill try it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried the demo for this game. hard as hell, but behemoth always makes good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Meat Boy and I Wanna Be The Guy are two games are awesome. Old school challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard this game was good, can you do a review on it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Graduate from my school worked on the sound for this game =)

    ReplyDelete